1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
53100 Siena, Province of Siena, Italy
Starting point by the entrance of the fortress
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/5/2020 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Piazza Salimbeni, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- the visit is not a race and the trips will be made with a bland run, also in order to allow the guide to have the breath to talk!
- explanations will be brief and concise
- starting time must be agreed with the guide also according to season and temperature, as it is not possible to take a tour early in the morning in winter or at noon in summer
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- In compliance with the rules indicated by the Tuscany Region, the guide will wear a mask and gloves and keep the safety distance from customers who are requested to wear a mask before the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Silvia Roncucci Tour guide Siena and Province
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Siena Running Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Siena Running Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Siena Running Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Siena Running Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursRunning ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSienaWalking Tours - TuscanyRunning Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - San GimignanoRunning Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - ChiantiRunning Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiCategory
Santa Maria della Scala Tours & TicketsPiccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini) Tours & TicketsSiena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana) Tours & TicketsFonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain) Tours & TicketsNational Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena) Tours & TicketsMontalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino) Tours & TicketsSiena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico) Tours & TicketsMangia Tower (Torre del Mangia) Tours & TicketsPalio of Siena (Palio di Siena) Tours & TicketsBaptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni) Tours & Tickets