Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Siena's UNESCO World Heritage-listed Old Town
- Discover top Siena attractions, such as the Basilica of San Domenico and Piazza del Campo, with your expert guide
- Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to the Siena Duomo and admire its Gothic architecture
- See impressive works of art by Donatello, Bernini, and Michelangelo
Departure & Return
Meet under the large tree next to the red brick church
The tour ends inside the Duomo cathedral
What To Expect
Then head over to Piazza del Campo, the seashell-shaped space that has been the public living room of locals for centuries. Admire the Fonte Gaia, Fountain of the World, built in 1419; look up at the tall campanile, attached to the 14th-century Palazzo Pubblico.
After some time, move on from the square and head to the Siena Duomo, one of the most awe-inspiring cathedrals in Europe. Take in the black-and-white-striped facade and then breeze right inside thanks to your skip-the-line ticket. Inside, let your guide lead you around, revealing priceless works of art by Donatello, Bernini, and Michelangelo. Take in the Gothic interior of the cathedral, along with Renaissance-era busts of pope and emperors.
When the tour is over, feel connected to Siena like never before.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tuscan Escapes by Papilio
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would recommend doing this tour during the first day of your stay." See review