Explore our promoted experiences
- Tuscan cooking class in Sienna
- Cook traditional Italian dishes under the guidance of a professional chef
- Vegetarian option available
- Transform fresh, local ingredients into a delicious meal
- Enjoy your dishes paired with an excellent wine at the end of the class
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people or fewer
Departure & Return
Siena, Via Fontebranda Address: Scuola di Cucina di Lella Via Fontebranda 69 - 53100 SIENA • Tuscany • ITALY
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transport is wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY scuola di cucina di lella
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff