- Capri boat trip from Sorrento
- Enjoy cruising across the sea and around the island
- Check out natural rock features and grottos
- Light lunch included
- Small-group tour limited to 12 provides a more intimate experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Cruising along, you also catch sight of Grotta Verde, Grotta Azzurra and the lighthouse at Punta Carena. Then dock on the island to explore Capri town, where you can walk around Piazza Umberto, aka Piazzetta, a small square surrounded by ancient architecture and a view of Monte Solaro. Sit down to a light lunch of mozzarella and tomato sandwiches, served with a soft drink.
Returning to the dock, board your boat for the ride back to the mainland, where you are transferred to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- snorkeling equipment available on request with fee
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Belmare Travel srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized