Explore our promoted experiences
- Sorrento cooking class
- Learn how to make an Italian meal, from first course to dessert
- Sip prosecco and sample local cheese
- Choose from three menus: vegetarian, fish or meat
- End the experience by eating your meal!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian, vegan, gluten free options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Quanto Basta Sorrento
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Much more fun than going to dinner alone at a restaurant, you can spend an evening making the food, drinking the wine, and meeting friends." See review