Departure & Return
Lake Averno can be reached By train Cumana Lucrino stop, take the path on foot about 950 meters, meeting point. By car: Naples ring road exit 14 Pozzuoli - Arco Felice. Follow the signs for Napoli-Pozzuoli, Baia and Bacoli, ample parking available. Bar Caronte meeting point.
|Thursday:||03:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||03:30 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||03:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday:||12:00 PM - 01:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Human Festival
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands