Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day Pompeii sightseeing tour from Sorrento
- Guided tour of Pompeii's most famous sites
- Tour the Forum, Thermal Baths, Lupanare and more
- Professional commentary and guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, hop out of your coach and explore the preserved ruins 2,000 years after the eruption. Follow your guide past preserve locations like the Forum, Thermal Baths, and the famous Lupanare brothel. As you go, hear the history behind the ancient city and each of the surviving locations.
Afterward, enjoy time to spend at your leisure. Purchase lunch, shop or people-watch before making the return trip back to Sorrento.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking, please contact local provider the day before around 19:00 to have more details about pick up point and time.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- We require a minimum of 2 participants in total every day to operate this tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not at least 2 participants for this tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- Please insert your accommodation address in Sorrento (hotel, b&b, airbnb) in the "Special Requirements" section when booking, then call the local supplier the evening before your tour after 7PM to know your pick up time and if your pick up will be at your accommodation or nearby. If arriving by cruise ship, please let us know the name of your ship.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Project Napoli Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Pompeii Sightseeing Trip from Sorrento.