3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Learn the secrets to preparing classic Sorrentine dishes like a real Italian “nonna” (grandmother) with this home cooking class in the heart of Sorrento. Connect with a local cook for a hands-on lesson on how to turn out perfect pasta or gnocchi and sauce from scratch, a traditional meat or fish course, and even dessert. Sample the dishes you've prepared over a celebratory meal to cap off your experience.
- Discover Sorrento's authentic cuisine with a home cooking class
- A local host to demonstrate techniques for preparing traditional recipes
- Prepare three courses: a pasta course, a main course, and a dessert
- Lunch or dinner served with local wine, craft beer, and limoncello
Saved to wishlist!
Handmade pasta with a seasonal sauce
Traditional second course
Practical cooking lesson
Craft Beer / Wine
Tasting of the recipes prepared together (3 courses)
Photographic report (in digital format) of the lesson
Departure & Return
Via S. Nicola, 42, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nonna Flora - Sorrento Cooking School
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Cooking Class in the historic center of Sorrento?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Cooking Class in the historic center of Sorrento?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Cooking Class in the historic center of Sorrento?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Cooking Class in the historic center of Sorrento?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Cooking Class in the historic center of Sorrento
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSorrentoCooking Classes - Amalfi CoastCooking Classes - PositanoCooking Classes - CapriCategory
Punta del Capo Tours & TicketsMt. Faito (Monte Faito) Tours & TicketsTasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Tours & TicketsEmerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Tours & TicketsCorreale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova) Tours & TicketsCloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco) Tours & TicketsVia Capo Tours & TicketsBaths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna) Tours & TicketsSorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento) Tours & TicketsCoral Museum (Museo del Corallo) Tours & Tickets