3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Learn the secrets of traditional Italian pizza making with an authentic “"pizzaiolo" during a pizza making session in the Sorrento hills. You’ll learn how to select the best ingredients and then be guided through the entire pizza making process from start to wood-firing finish. You’ll taste your own creation as well as sampling slices from a variety of different pizzas and enjoying a libation or two.
- Learn how to make real Italian pizza in a pizza making course in Sorrento
- Roll and toss the dough yourself with guidance from your “pizzaiolo” guide
- Sample a variety of pizzas in addition to your own handmade creation
- Course includes all food and drink and pick-up from your Sorrento hotel
Saved to wishlist!
pizza margherita with tomato sauce and mozzarella
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY AVI Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pizza School Experience from Sorrento?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pizza School Experience from Sorrento?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pizza School Experience from Sorrento?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pizza School Experience from Sorrento?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you are anywhere near Sorrento I urge you to do this experience, or at least visit the restaurant!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Pizza School Experience from Sorrento
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesSorrentoUnique Experiences - Amalfi CoastCooking Classes - Amalfi CoastUnique Experiences - PositanoCooking Classes - PositanoUnique Experiences - CapriCooking Classes - CapriCategory
Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo) Tours & TicketsCorreale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova) Tours & TicketsPunta del Capo Tours & TicketsEmerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Tours & TicketsSorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento) Tours & TicketsBaths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna) Tours & TicketsCloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco) Tours & TicketsTasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Tours & TicketsMt. Faito (Monte Faito) Tours & TicketsVia Capo Tours & Tickets