Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Pompeii with skip-the-line access
- Accompanied by an assistant, travel by train from Sorrento to Pompeii
- Take a guided tour inside the ruins of Pompeii
- All entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Customers are kindly invited to be at the Sorrento Circumvesuviana train station by the NEWSAGENT at the indicated time.Newsagent is by the steps to the tracks. There customers meet our assistant, Ms Paola, wearing a red polo shirt, who gives them assistance and provides with all they need for the tour. At the end of the tour customers are free to return to Sorrento or remain in Pompeii to explore further.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- not recommended for travelers with other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Belmare Travel srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "The train was not airconditioned but this was not problem at 23C in late Oct but it would be uncomfortable in mid summer with many more tourists." See review
- "We had to stand, but if you get there a little earlier, you are much more likely to find a seat, since the train sits there for a while before leaving." See review