8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
With no rail line and crowded buses, visiting the Amalfi Coast with public transportation can be stressful and tedious. Save hours with this small-group tour that includes convenient round-trip transportation from Sorrento and stops in the famous coastal towns of Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello. Enjoy free time in each village to sightsee and shop, and relax over a traditional three-course lunch before the scenic return drive to Sorrento.
- Skip the hassle of Amalfi Coast buses with a driving tour from Sorrento
- Visit the towns of Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello in a single day
- Views from the Amalfi Coast road and scenic overlooks along the route
- Lunch included to make the most of every minute on the coast
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking driver
Hotel pick-up and drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Piazza Sant'Antonino (Sorrento)
- Marina Piccola (Sorrento)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pompei Tour Organizer S.R.L.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amalfi, Positano & Ravello small group tour from Sorrento with lunch?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Amalfi, Positano & Ravello small group tour from Sorrento with lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amalfi, Positano & Ravello small group tour from Sorrento with lunch?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Amalfi, Positano & Ravello small group tour from Sorrento with lunch
5 hours 20 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCampaniaSorrentoPositanoShore Excursions - Amalfi CoastBus Tours - Amalfi CoastPorts of Call Tours - Amalfi CoastFull-day Tours - Amalfi CoastShore Excursions - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoShore Excursions - CapriBus Tours - CapriPorts of Call Tours - CapriFull-day Tours - CapriCategory
PraianoBaths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)Spaggia Grande BeachPunta del CapoMt. Faito (Monte Faito)Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)