Explore our promoted experiences
- Maximize time with a private tour of Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius
- Learn about the history of Pompeii with a walking tour
- See the crater of Mt. Vesuvius up close
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off is included
Departure & Return
Please meet the guide outside the entrance of "IAMME IA! - Gray Line" Tours &Tickets Office, located behind the statue of Torquato Tasso next to the shop Fattoria Terranova.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- IMPORTANT NOTE: From the 6th August to enter the ruins of Pompeii, as per law, it's required the Green Pass, so make sure to have all the documentation otherwise the access will be forbidden.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel etc. - Gray Line Amalfi Coast
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands