- Explore the quieter side of the Sorrentine Peninsula by bike
- See how farm-fresh mozzarella and caciottina cheeses are made
- Taste wine, Provolone del Monaco cheese, and other coastal delicacies
- Bikes, helmets, and a guide provided for a safe and stress-free ride
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop-off from your centrally located Sorrento hotel/meeting point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY AVI Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff