Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
We are with a desk and umbrellas under the Torre Truglia, in front of the "Il Porticciolo" restaurant.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- It is necessary to bring with you an identification document (identity card, driving license or passport) of the person who will rent the boat, in compliance with current legislation which provides for the compilation of a lease contract between the parties (Lessor and Lessee)
- It is not necessary to have a license to drive the boat. However, we require nautical experience and a little familiarity. It will be our faculty once it is ascertained that the customer does not have these skills not to continue with the delivery of the boat.
- The cost of fuel is excluded, therefore on return the lessee must reintegrate the full tank into the boat.
- The regional park "Riviera di Ulisse" is a protected marine reserve, therefore there are rules to be respected that we will provide you with before boarding the map. The infringement of certain prohibitions may cause you to be checked and fined by the competent authorities in charge.
- Not recommended for infants.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Sperlonga Escursioni - Boat tours & rent
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff