8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
There’s only one way to truly see the Dalmatian Coast: by island hopping from Split to Dubrovnik. Book this independent trip and then get ready to be dazzled by the splendor that is the Dalmatian Coast. Visit the islands of Korčula and Hvar, explore Dubrovnik – the ‘Pearl of the Adriatic’ – and take an optional excursion to Lokrum Island or the verdant Elafiti Islands.
- 8-day independent Croatia tour from Split to Dubrovnik, with 3- or 4-star hotel accommodation
- Explore Split on a walking tour and visit top city attractions like Diocletian Palace
- Hop between islands by ferry or catamaran and visit Hvar and Korčula islands
- Enjoy a mix of walking tours and free time on each island
- Discover the delights of Dubrovnik Old Town – a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Take an excursion to the Elafiti Islands or Lokrum Island if you wish
Saved to wishlist!
Arrival transfer from Split Airport or your Split hotel
Departure transfer to Dubrovnik Airport or your Dubrovnik hotel
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Private Transfers (if option selected)
7 nights of hotel accommodation
Walking tours in Split, Hvar and Dubrovnik
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotels are subject to change
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elite Travel LTD
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 8 Day Independent Dalmatian Coast Tour from Split: Hvar, Korcula and Dubrovnik?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 8 Day Independent Dalmatian Coast Tour from Split: Hvar, Korcula and Dubrovnik?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8 Day Independent Dalmatian Coast Tour from Split: Hvar, Korcula and Dubrovnik?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
8 Day Independent Dalmatian Coast Tour from Split: Hvar, Korcula and Dubrovnik
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Bus ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursHistorical ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSplitCatamaran Cruises - DalmatiaBus Tours - DalmatiaMulti-day Tours - DalmatiaWater Tours - DalmatiaHistorical Tours - DalmatiaCatamaran Cruises - HvarBus Tours - HvarMulti-day Tours - HvarWater Tours - HvarHistorical Tours - HvarCatamaran Cruises - ŠibenikBus Tours - ŠibenikMulti-day Tours - ŠibenikWater Tours - ŠibenikHistorical Tours - ŠibenikCategory
Riva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront)Mestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic)Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)Budikovac Island (Veliki Budikovac)Port of Split (Luka Split) Republic Square (Prokurative)Bacvice BeachSplit Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)Klis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis)Poljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)Gregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)Peristyle Square (Peristil)Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn)Split Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split)Salona Gates of Diocletian's PalaceMarjanFroggyland