3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Ideal for travelers with an adventurous streak, this small-group kayak and snorkel tour from Omis comes with everything laid on: so all you need do is paddle and explore. Admire the scenery as you paddle along the calm River Cetina, hop out where the river meets the sea to snorkel over a shipwreck, and finish at a sandy beach. Kayaks, snorkel gear, and souvenir photos are provided.
- Kayak on the River Cetina and snorkel in the sea on a tour from Omis
- Hassle-free way to enjoy two watersports, with guide and equipment supplied
- Paddle through a wide canyon, snorkel over a shipwreck, and visit a beach
- Capped at 15 for personalized attention, with souvenir photos included
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Cetinska cesta 32, 21310, Omiš, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Omiš
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kayaking and Snorkeling in Omiš?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kayaking and Snorkeling in Omiš?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kayaking and Snorkeling in Omiš?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kayaking and Snorkeling in Omiš?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesSplitKayaking - DalmatiaKayaking - HvarKayaking - ŠibenikCategory
Cathedral of St. Dominus (Katedrala Svetog Duje)Bacvice BeachRepublic Square (Prokurative)Port of Split (Luka Split) Bene BeachRiva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront)Budikovac Island (Veliki Budikovac)Mestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic)Gregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)Poljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)FroggylandFruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)Peristyle Square (Peristil)Split Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)Split Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split)MarjanGates of Diocletian's PalaceZlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn)