2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Croatia is a wonderland of history and natural beauty. On this Split Super Saver, travel back to the 4th Century AD with a guided tour of the magnificent Diocletian’s Palace in Split. Then, spend another day at the breathtaking Plitvice Lakes National Park. With a knowledgeable guide you’ll amble along woodland paths; gaze out over vivid turquoise waters; and enjoy electric boat, bus and train rides.
- Split Super Saver, combining two tours at a discounted price
- 1.5-hour walking tour of the UNESCO-listed Diocletian's Palace
- Hear tales of the Roman Emperor Diocletian, visit underground cellars and explore Peristyle Square
- Full-day trip to Plitvice Lakes National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site, from Split
- Trek along forest trails and cruise across the clear waters of one of the lower lakes in an electric boat
- Soak up the scenic surroundings with a panoramic bus or electric train tour
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This tour combines two of Croatia’s most popular attractions at one accessible, discounted price point.
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minibus
Electric boat ride
Electric train or bus ride
Entrance to NP Plitvice Lakes
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Diocletian's Palace tour)
Departure & Return
Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 22, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A strenuous amount of walking is involved
- Please bring comfortable clothes and shoes
- Please note: The Diocletian's Palace walking tour operates daily, you must contact the local service provider to verify your preferred date; contact details will be listed on your booking voucher
- Plitvice Lakes day trip hotel pickup and drop-off available from selected hotels only
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY EuroAdria Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Split Super Saver: Diocletian's Palace Walking Tour plus Plitvice Lakes Day Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Split Super Saver: Diocletian's Palace Walking Tour plus Plitvice Lakes Day Trip?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Split Super Saver: Diocletian's Palace Walking Tour plus Plitvice Lakes Day Trip?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursSuper SaversHistorical ToursPackages & Special EventsWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSplitBus Tours - DalmatiaNature and Wildlife - DalmatiaOvernight Tours - DalmatiaMulti-day Tours - DalmatiaWalking Tours - DalmatiaSuper Savers - DalmatiaHistorical Tours - DalmatiaPackages & Special Events - DalmatiaBus Tours - HvarNature and Wildlife - HvarOvernight Tours - HvarMulti-day Tours - HvarWalking Tours - HvarSuper Savers - HvarHistorical Tours - HvarPackages & Special Events - HvarBus Tours - ŠibenikNature and Wildlife - ŠibenikOvernight Tours - ŠibenikMulti-day Tours - ŠibenikWalking Tours - ŠibenikSuper Savers - ŠibenikHistorical Tours - ŠibenikPackages & Special Events - ŠibenikCategory
Split Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)Gates of Diocletian's PalacePoljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)Budikovac Island (Veliki Budikovac)Mestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic)Republic Square (Prokurative)Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn)Gregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)Bene BeachMarjanCathedral of St. Dominus (Katedrala Svetog Duje)Riva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront)Bacvice BeachFruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)Port of Split (Luka Split) Split Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split)Peristyle Square (Peristil)Froggyland