5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience life in the Sicilian countryside with a private tour of a working farm founded in the 1800s. See picturesque vineyards, olive and citrus groves, and farm animals and then learn to ride a horse with a professional instructor. Finish the tour with a traditional Sicilian lunch made with fresh, local products and sample locally produced wines from vineyards on the slopes of Mount Etna.
- Explore the Sicilian countryside on horseback with professional instruction
- Visit a family-run farmhouse producing wine, citrus fruits, olives, meat, and dairy products
- Private tour exclusive to your group with a traditional Sicilian lunch of local products
- Convenient round-trip transportation from locations in the Taormina area
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour only for your party - nobody else, to ensure the highest standards for our guests
Private English speaking guide
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off in Taormina area
Round-trip private transfer
Professional horseback riding guide
Alcantara National Park 1-hour horseback riding tour
Guided tour of an ancient farmhouse in Sicilian countryside
Traditional Sicilian lunch (locally produced cheeses, salami, prosciutto, traditional Sicilian relish caponata and parmigiana, olives, mushrooms, vegetables, domestic olive oil and home-made bread)
Red and White Etna wines
Bottled water, snacks
Departure & Return
Your private guide will pick you up at your hotel, port or train station in Taormina, Giardini Naxos, Letojanni or nearby.
Grand Hotel Timeo, A Belmond Hotel, Taormina , Via Teatro Greco 59, 98039, Taormina, Sicily Italy NH Collection Taormina , Via Circonvallazione 11, 98039, Taormina, Sicily Italy Hotel Ariston , Via Bagnoli Croci, 168, 98039, Taormina, Sicily Italy Taormina port Giardini Naxos port
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/21/2018 - 1/21/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
1/22/2022 - 1/21/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prestelli Sicily Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Horseback Riding Tour in Sicilian Countryside + Lunch at Etna Farmhouse?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Horseback Riding Tour in Sicilian Countryside + Lunch at Etna Farmhouse?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Horseback Riding Tour in Sicilian Countryside + Lunch at Etna Farmhouse?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Horseback Riding Tour in Sicilian Countryside + Lunch at Etna Farmhouse?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The whole experience was well worth the cost, and it made for a very memorable time in Sicily." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Horseback Riding Tour in Sicilian Countryside + Lunch at Etna Farmhouse
5 to 6 hours
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHorseback RidingNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTaorminaShore Excursions - SicilyHorseback Riding - SicilyNature and Wildlife - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - CataniaHorseback Riding - CataniaNature and Wildlife - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaShore Excursions - MessinaHorseback Riding - MessinaNature and Wildlife - MessinaPorts of Call Tours - MessinaCategory
Taormina Piazza DuomoCastelmolaPiazza IX AprileMazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)Taormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del DuomoCorso Umberto ITaormina Old Town (Centro Storico)Isola BellaSanta Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)Corvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)Villa Romana del CasaleTaormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)