- Day trip to Verona from Lake Garda
- Learn about Verona’s history as you stroll through Piazza delle Erbe
- See Juliet’s House and the Ponte Pietra
- Spend some free time exploring the shops around Via Mazzini
- Enjoy a convenient hotel pickup and drop-off service
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Learn all about the city as you explore landmark-thronged squares like Piazza delle Erbe and Piazza dei Signori. See Juliet’s House (Casa di Giulietta) with its famous balcony, and hear fun facts about the house that’s dedicated to Shakespeare’s iconic love story.
See the Ponte Pietra, and admire Verona’s vast Roman amphitheater that’s known simply as the Arena. The stadium is thought to have seated around 30,000 spectators in its heyday.
After lunch, enjoy some time at leisure to browse the chic shops of Via Mazzini. Later, head back to your coach for the journey back to your start point in the Lake Garda region.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- OPERATED BY Montebaldo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "need to walk a lot to get the best out of your visit providing its not to hot." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews