- Snorkel with turtles on this tour from Cancun!
- Admire amazing rock formations while snorkeling underground in a cenote
- Snorkel and swim with sea turtles in Akumal, a protected marine area
- Learn about the surrounding marine ecosystem from your professional guide
- Round-trip hotel transportation, use of snorkel equipment and snacks included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
The first stop is an underground cenote, or limestone sinkhole, filled with fresh groundwater. Slip on your provided snorkel gear and jump in. Swim among the otherworldly rock features in this clear water, exploring one of the region's unique natural land formations.
Dry off, take a rest and enjoy a provided snack before traveling to your next stop.
Arrive at Akumal, a protected area for four different species of sea turtles. Learn about the biology and characteristics of each type of turtle, as well as the region's conservation efforts. Slip into the calm, warm water with your guide and snorkel among these peaceful creatures. Swim through schools of tropical fish and vivid clusters of live coral.
At the end of your adventurous day of snorkeling and exploring the natural wonders of the area, enjoy drop-off at your Riviera Maya hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel information (including address) is required at time of booking
- Note: Please use only biodegradable sunscreen
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY EcoColors Mexico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff