- Carnival mask-making class in Venice
- Choose between a production or decoration class, or take both
- Learn the ancient technique of making a papier-mâché mask (production class only)
- Paint and decorate your mask, if you chose decoration class
- Keep your mask after you create it
Departure & Return
Facing the Church of San Zulian, pass its façade on the left and you have reached “Campiello San Zulian”. The laboratory is in the opposite corner on your left.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour is shared otherwise you choose the private option
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (in these cases it can be postponed the days after otherwise it will be refunded)
- If you book the Course of production and decoration: The mask needs 6 hours to dry therefore you have to book the decoration course 6 hours after the production course.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- From Aug. 6th to enter the workshop you need to have the Green Pass + ID card, you cannot enter the venue without it (if you don’t have it or forgot it and are not allowed to enter the venue, the tour will not be refundable)
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment.
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned, and the tour will leave with small groups.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Venice Carnival Mask-Making Class.
- "If you're looking for a personalized experience that is family friendly and memorable, choose this family owned adventure!" See review
- "You are able to choose a mask and then take home your product." See review
- "would highly recommend this activity, especially to families with children." See review