Explore our promoted experiences
- 1-hourguided tour of Doge's Palace in Venice
- Enjoyskip-the-line access to avoid waiting in the often-long queue
- Takein the glorious art of masters such as Titian, Tintoretto andVeronese
- Admirethe beautifully-decorated rooms and halls
- Walkacross the famous Bridge of Sighs
- Seetypical cells in the prison, where Casanova was once held
Departure & Return
The meeting point is ten to fifteen minutes before the start of the tour at the TURIVE kiosk, located on Calle larga de l' Ascension, near the post office.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before tour departure time
- At the tour departure point, you will meet a representative who will check your voucher and give you information to do the tour
- No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no-show (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher)
- This is a group tour, which means there might be other participants on the tour with you
- Please note: Due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistical problems resulting from it, it cannot be guaranteed that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that those with walking difficulties and wheelchair users might not be able to access some parts of the itinerary
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Insidecom srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Best to get a tour guide as they do point out all the relevant facts to you." See review