Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour guided tour of the Doge's Palace
- Skip the line
- Learn about local history and art
- Explore breathtaking architecture in the heart of Venice
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Instant Confirmation
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Alilaguna Ticket Office, in front of the Royal Gardens (St. Mark's Square) and next to the Vaporetto Stop "San Marco Giardinetti"
The tours ends inside the Doge's Palace, which you can explore at leisure after the guided tour
What To Expect
Learn about the senates and councils that determined the fate of the city in the Institutional Chambers, and take in the stunning side of the Chamber of the Great Council, one of the largest rooms in Europe. Spot Renaissance and rich Mannerist detailing, then stand at the feet of Sansovino’s great statues of Mars and Neptune, who represent Venetian power on land and at sea.
Follow in the footsteps of condemned prisoners as you cross the 17th-century Bridge of Sighs to a former prison, and learn about the men who were locked in the infamous original prison, including Casanova, who made a daring escape. Finish your tour at the Doge's Palace, which is convenient to public transport and some of the city's most important sites.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Receive your confirmation at time the of booking
- Involves a moderate amount of walking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bucintoro Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience