- Day trip to the UNESCO-listed Dolomite Mountains from Venice
- Take a break at two beautiful mountain lakes: Lake Braies (winter/spring) and Lake Misurina – the ‘Pearl of the Dolomites’ (summer)
- Spend time at leisure in Cortina d’Ampezzo and peruse its elegant boutiques
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 8 ensures a more personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
The first stop is the ski resort town of Cortina d'Ampezzo. Take some free time here to go shopping in the chic boutiques, enjoy a coffee and dessert at a cafe or just explore the town before heading to your next stop.
Arrive at Lake Misurina, or the 'Pearl of the Dolomites,' as it is sometimes called. The lake is especially picturesque with the Tre Cime di Lavaredo in the background, three distinctive peaks that tower in the distance and one of the most well-known mountain groups in the Alps. Drive toward the peaks and stop to get an amazing view.
Later, sit down at a local trattoria for a traditional Dolomite lunch (at own expense) and then take some free time to go on a stroll around the lake. Or, if you'd rather rest your legs, continue relaxing at the restaurant.
Meet up with your driver-guide at the set time and begin your journey back, arriving in Venice in the early evening.
Please note: From November 15th until Tre Cime di Lavaredo reopens (around the third week of May) this tour will visit Braies Lake and San Candido, located on the border of Austria) instead of Lake Misurina and Tre Cime di Lavaredo. From November 23rd to January 6th you'll also visit the San Candido Christmas Market.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The visit to the foothills of Tre Cime di Lavaredo is seasonal (end of May to October) subject to weather conditions. When it is not possible to access it, you will spend more time in Cortina instead
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (children who are under 36 kg/97 pounds or 150 cm/4ft 9 in,must use proper child restraints). We reserve the right to refuse infants or children if we are not notified at the time of the booking and if the car seats brought do not comply with requirements by Italian law.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- From 15 November until the Tre Cime di Lavaredo re-opens ( generally the third week of May), this tour will visit San Candido and Lake Braies instead of Tre Cime di Lavaredo and Lake Misurina.
- All passengers pay the same rate irrespectively from their age
- Most travelers can participate
- Beginning Friday 6 August 2021 and until further notice, access to museums, galleries and all related tourist venues as well as indoor bars and restaurants, will be permitted only to those in possession of a Green COVID-19 Certification (Green Pass or equivalent certificate). Please remember to also bring your ID or passport to confirm your identity. This doesn’t apply to children less than 12 years old.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Avventure Bellissime
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Dolomite Mountains and Cortina Semi Private Day Trip from Venice.