Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day sightseeing tour of Murano, Torcello, and Burano from Venice
- Visit the three most famous islands in the Venetian Lagoon by motorboat
- Watch master glass blowers at work at a factory on Murano
- See Byzantine churches on Torcello— the Church of Santa Fosca
- Browse for lace on Burano and admire the painted houses
- Hear commentary provided by an expert guide
- Choose from morning and afternoon departure times
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Alilaguna Ticket Office, in front of the Royal Gardens (St. Mark's Square) and next to the Vaporetto Stop "San Marco Giardinetti"
Please note that this tour departs also from Venezia Santa Lucia Railway Station 30 minutes before the departure time from San Marco Giardinetti. Please exchange your voucher at the Alilaguna ticket office in front of platform n°2 STRICTLY 15 minutes before the departure time.
What To Expect
Visit a glass factory, where you watch a glassblower creating beautiful pieces of glassware, a Murano tradition that dates back to 1291. Hear a bit about the island’s history from your guide, who tells you about Murano’s prosperity in the 1400s and 1500s, when it was the center of glassmaking in Europe. Then go admire other sights like churches decorated with mosaics and other ornamental details.
Next, visit Torcello, an island established between the 5th and 6th centuries, to see its ornate palaces and churches. Highlights include the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta, founded in the 7th century, and the excavated remnants of the baptistery in the Church of Santa Fosca. Then head to your third stop, Burano, an island known for its lace production, which dates back to the 16th century and was once the best in Europe. While you visit local shops and a museum to admire high-end lace on display, admire the island’s brightly-colored fishermen’s houses.
Your tour then ends with the return boat ride to Venice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The time spent on each island is between 30 to 40 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bucintoro Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "We recommend to have snacks or eat well before going to this tour, because if you stop to buy something to eat, you might ran out of time to sight-see." See review
- "Though you can take the water bus to these islands having a pick up and drop of time scheduled for each makes it very easy to gain access to each island." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews