- Take a break from the crowds by visiting Venice's quieter districts
- Learn about the history of the city and daily life today from your guide
- Visit little-known treasures plus famous sights like the Rialto Bridge
- A small-group tour for a more intimate experience and relaxed pace
Departure & Return
In front of "CHIESA DI SAN SIMEON PICCOLO" opposite the Train Station, the church with the big green dome - next to Hotel Antiche Figure. We will have a board with your name.
The tour will end near Rialto bridge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shome Venice
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands