Explore our promoted experiences
- Cruise the Grand Canal and minor canals with a local guide
- Learn the history of St. Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace
- Admire the churches of Madonna Dell'Orto and Santi Giovanni e Paolo from the water
- Travel into the smaller canals to see little-visited parts of Venice
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Entrance to the Royal Gardens, on the waterfront of St Mark's Square - You'll meet Avventure Bellissime tour coordinator outside the gardens, in front of the wrought iron Gate holding a sign with the name of the tour and Avventure Bellissime logo written on it.
What To Expect
Your guide points out palaces and city squares, like Campo Santa Maria Formosa, where gothic architecture and old-world charm reign supreme. Hear about the local trade schools that teach mercantile traditions that allow the city to flourish.
After exploring the Grand Canal, head off to some of Venice’s minor waterways, where you see parts of the city rarely visited by tourists. It’s the best way to experience the beauty and charm of this old world city, complete with comfortable transport and a knowledgeable guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tour is not suitable for people in wheelchairs or with walking difficulties as passengers are required to step down onto the boat when boarding. The variation of the level of tides can make the vessel unstable.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Boats are partly covered and partly uncovered – In the open area there is room for 8/9 people "normal size"
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- During high water, the tour will take place, but it might happen we have to partly adapt the tour to the weather conditions
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- All passengers pay the same rate irrespectively from their age
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Avventure Bellissime
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Go into the little canals that are impossible to reach by walking or on vaporetto." See review
- "Great for sightseeing if you want to skip the over-priced romantic option." See review
- "The organiser hired a water taxi with microphone system which was OK, but would have been better to use earpieces like most other tours that we did in Italy." See review