- 4-hour small-group bike tour of Venice Lido
- Ride a ferry (own expense) with your bike out to the Lido
- Learnabout Venetian history and culture from your expert guide
- Embark on a leisurely bike ride, taking in local sights such as the old Jewish Cemetery as you go
- Explore a unique part of Venice without the usual crowds
- Enjoy the personalized attention that comes from a small-group tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Children under the age of 18 must be supervised by a parent/ guardian.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cycling Venice Lagoon
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Venice Lido Bike Tour.