Explore our promoted experiences
- Arrival transfer by Venice Airport Link from Venice Marco Polo Airport
- Pre-paid shared transfer from Venice airport to a choice of boat stops
- Stops include San Marco, Rialto and Piazzale Roma
- Alight at the most convenient stop for your Venice hotel
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
What To Expect
Just enter your details when you book, and your shared transfer is confirmed instantly. When you land, show your voucher to the driver and hop inside the boat. Where possible, the boat will alter its route to allow you to get off at the nearest stop to your hotel. Read the Itinerary for a list of stops.
Please note: As this is a shared transfer service, there may be a wait of up to 30 minutes before you board.
• Piazzale Roma
• S.S. Apostoli
• San Vio, Trinita
• S.Marco, S.Zaccaria
• S.Maria Elisabetta
• Sant'Angelo and Hotel Dei Dogi (for guests staying in this hotel, Residenza Cannaregio or Hotel Ai Mori d'Oriente)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Venice Marco Polo Airport is approximately one (1) hour from Venice.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes)may attract a small additional fee, payable direct to driver.
- Please note, in case of fog or bad weather conditions the boat service will be diverted via Piazzale Roma by vehicle.
- Infants aged 3 years and under travel free of charge. They must be seated in the lap of an adult. No child seats or baby capsules are provided.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The Venice Marco Polo Airport doesn't serve the cruise port
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bucintoro Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized