- See La Traviata, Tosca, Aida, or another iconic opera in Verona’s Arena
- Get a seat to the opera you prefer by purchasing tickets in advance
- A late start time so you can dine and tour Verona before the show
- Reach Verona from Lake Garda or vice versa with a bus pass
Departure & Return
Departure PointArena di Verona, Piazza Bra 1, 37121, Verona Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- From 6 August 2021, in Italy the green pass is mandatory to access the Arena, museums, bars, and restaurants indoors
- OPERATED BY Montebaldo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.