Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Depending on the type of your ticket, follow below: [E-bike Tour]: meeting point at Tenuta Santa Maria Valverde loc. Gazzo 4 37020 Marano di Valpolicella VR [E-.bike Tour + transport]: 2 pick-up points: 10:00AM Piazzale Cadorna (Verona centre); 10:15AM Verona P.Nuova train station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- THIS IS A TOUR WHERE YOU MUST BE ABLE TO RIDE A BIKE
- The minimum height required is 150cm (5’0”)
- Sport clothing is required (common sport shoes, sun protection, hat&sunglasses, sweater)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY TENUTA SANTA MARIA VALVERDE
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms