6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Italy is known for its wine, and with this tour, you'll get an insider's look at wine production from grape to bottle. You'll travel through the Amarone, with stops at two wineries for tastings. Then you'll sit down for a lunch of local cuisine paired with Valpolicella wine, followed by a visit to a third winery to learn more about viticulture still.
- Travel through the beautiful Amarone countryside
- Taste wine at three different wineries
- Try local cuisine paired with Valpolicella wine
- Learn all about wine production first hand
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
3 wineries + at least 4 wines per wineries
We offer a door to door wine shipping service during our tours
Departure & Return
P.za Bra, 28, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
Next to the entrance of the international pharmacy.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Your Local Guide SNC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Valpolicella Wine Tour: 3 Wineries, refined lunch & unique Amarone tastings?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Valpolicella Wine Tour: 3 Wineries, refined lunch & unique Amarone tastings?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Valpolicella Wine Tour: 3 Wineries, refined lunch & unique Amarone tastings?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Valpolicella Wine Tour: 3 Wineries, refined lunch & unique Amarone tastings?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 66750P20
Compare Similar Experiences
Valpolicella Wine Tour: 3 Wineries, refined lunch & unique Amarone tastings
6 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesVeronaFood Tours - VenetoUnique Experiences - VenetoBus Tours - VenetoWine Tastings - VenetoFull-day Tours - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoFood Tours - VicenzaUnique Experiences - VicenzaBus Tours - VicenzaWine Tastings - VicenzaFull-day Tours - VicenzaHalf-day Tours - VicenzaFood Tours - PaduaUnique Experiences - PaduaBus Tours - PaduaWine Tastings - PaduaFull-day Tours - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Basilica di Sant’AnastasiaSoaveVerona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)Piazza delle ErbePonte PietraCastelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)Castelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)Achille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)Porta BorsariRoman Theater and Archaeological MuseumPiazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)Movieland ParkScaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)Gran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)Verona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico) Porta PalioNicolis MuseumVerona Arena