- Explore Lake Garda, Verona, and beyond with a trike motorcycle
- Drive yourself to set your own pace and itinerary
- Introductory lesson to get comfortable with the trike before departure
- Room for up to two passengers with rain gear and helmets provided
Departure & Return
The starting point is at the filling station ENI at the main Street in Bardolino
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age to drive: 21-years-old
- Minimum age for passengers: 5-years-old
- Driver needs to show a valid driver's license for cars, class B / 3 (Europe) or equivalent. Driving licences issued by any of the EU Member States are valid throughout the European Union, including Italy. Drivers with a licence issued by a Non-EU country are required to have:
- an international driving permit (IDP) or
- a national driving license and a legal translation of it which you can get in the Italian embassy.
- All participants need to bring valid IDs
- Wear comfortable, weatherproof clothing and solid footwear
- The deposit of 500 EUR will be paid on-site (cash or credit card) and will be refunded at the return of the vehicle
- The local service provider is at your disposal to assist in planning your tour
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dueti Garage
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms