Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Let a guide navigate the streets of Verona for you on a private sightseeing tour. Unlike most generic day tours, your guide tells stories and legends rarely heard by visitors—from the mystery of San Pietro’s hill to tales of Dante’s descendants. Along the way, visit easy-to-miss and hidden landmarks you won’t find in the guidebooks.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour with an expert guide
Anything not listed above
Food & drinks
Departure & Return
P.za Bra, 1, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
In Piazza Bra.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Ideal for small groups
- Private tour
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mysterious Verona - The town and its myths?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Mysterious Verona - The town and its myths?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Mysterious Verona - The town and its myths
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeronaCity Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoFull-day Tours - VenetoCity Tours - VicenzaWalking Tours - VicenzaHistorical Tours - VicenzaFull-day Tours - VicenzaCity Tours - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaFull-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Gran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)Piazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)Scaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)Piazza delle ErbePonte PietraMovieland ParkCastelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)Verona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)Porta BorsariVerona ArenaRoman Theater and Archaeological MuseumAchille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)Castelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)Verona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico) Porta PalioBasilica di Sant’AnastasiaSoaveNicolis Museum