Explore our promoted experiences
- Wine tasting tour at the Amarone winery with cheese and meats included
- Learn about wines made for centuries in the Valpolicella Classica region
- Sommelier guide to accompany you through the hamlet and tasting
Departure & Return
At Pagus Store.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please notice
- the tour leader, in respect of all the guests, will wait for you in case of late maximum for 15 minutes.
- We want you to spend a lovely day with no distress so, please, in booking our tours, inform us if you have limited mobility (in some old cellars there are stairs); or if you have any intolerance or allergy about food/wine (some tours are including appetizers in the cellar or lunch in local Restaurant)
- We ask you to inform us if you have any appointment after the tour (if you booked a train ticket, an opera show in Arena or a reservation for a restaurant), so we can do our best to respect the schedule.
- In the cellar the temperature is constant 15 Celsius degrees (59 Fahrenheit), so we suggest to take with you a sweater or a jacket; if it will be possible we will try to show you the vineyards, so it’s recommended to wear sneakers or comfortable shoes.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pagus Wine Tours®
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "One caveat: We had to walk up hill to the church and if someone has trouble walking, it would not be easy." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews