1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- If the group is equal to or greater than 6 participants, we will provide free disposable earphones to ensure the distances between guide and participants
- If you are late please contact us
- Most travelers can participate
- The access to guided tours and activities (whether indoor or outdoor) will be allowed only to those in possession of a Green Covid- 19 Certification (Green Pass or CDC equivalent certificate). This provision does not apply to children under 12 years old and to individuals with specific medical certification. The certification issued by the USA, Japan, Canada and Israel are also valid. You need to provide: 1) vaccination certificate or 2) medical certificate confirming recovery from COVID or 3) negative test carried out within 48 hours. It is requested to show an identity document, in order to verify the actual ownership.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ways Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walking Tour of Verona by Night ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Walking Tour of Verona by Night ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Walking Tour of Verona by Night ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Walking Tour of Verona by Night ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Walking Tour of Verona by Night
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeronaWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - VicenzaHistorical Tours - VicenzaWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaCategory
Castelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)Verona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico) Ponte PietraGran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)Verona ArenaCastelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)Piazza delle ErbePiazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)SoaveRoman Theater and Archaeological MuseumVerona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)Basilica di Sant’AnastasiaScaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)Nicolis MuseumMovieland ParkPorta BorsariPorta PalioAchille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)