3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Verona through its food on a walking tour around the city center. You'll learn about the local cuisine, culture, and culinary history as you visit restaurants and food venues to taste a variety of items.
- Walking tour in Verona provides a glimpse of the local lifestyle
- Explore the neighborhood with a guide to learn about the food scene
- Enjoy food tastings at five stops
- Small group provides a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Corso Cavour , Corso Cavour, 37121 Verona VR, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
at the intersection with via Roma, under the statue of Cavour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Our tours are carried out in compliance with current regulations regarding the Covid-19 health emergency. Therefore, social distancing, individual protection, hygiene and common-sense regulations will be applied. Please follow the instructions given to you by our local experts and partner restaurant staff during the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Do Eat Better Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Verona Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Verona Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Verona Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Verona Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingVeronaFood Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoFood Tours - VicenzaWalking Tours - VicenzaHalf-day Tours - VicenzaFood Tours - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
SoaveMovieland ParkGran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)Porta PalioCastelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)Piazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)Porta BorsariCastelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)Nicolis MuseumVerona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico) Achille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)Piazza delle ErbePonte PietraScaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)Roman Theater and Archaeological MuseumVerona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)Basilica di Sant’AnastasiaVerona Arena