8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private roundtrip van transfer from/to Bardolino
Verona tour with licensed guide
Hotel pick up and drop-off
Arena di Verona entrance
Museo di Castelvecchio entrance
Casa di Giulietta entrance
Departure & Return
Via Marconi, 34 , Via Marconi, 34, 37011 Bardolino VR, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Meet your local guide at Take Time Bike Shop
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Pick up time in Bardolino 9:00 AM - return pick up in Verona at 4:30PM
- You'll find a car parking in front of the meeting point
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number
- Most travelers can participate
- The access to guided tours and activities (whether indoor or outdoor) will be allowed only to those in possession of a Green Covid- 19 Certification (Green Pass or CDC equivalent certificate). This provision does not apply to children under 12 years old and to individuals with specific medical certification. The certification issued by the USA, Japan, Canada and Israel are also valid. You need to provide: 1) vaccination certificate or 2) medical certificate confirming recovery from COVID or 3) negative test carried out within 48 hours. It is requested to show an identity document, in order to verify the actual ownership.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ways Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Verona Highlights Tour from Bardolino?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Verona Highlights Tour from Bardolino?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Verona Highlights Tour from Bardolino?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Verona Highlights Tour from Bardolino?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Verona Highlights Tour from Bardolino
8 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingVeronaBus Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoFull-day Tours - VenetoBus Tours - VicenzaHistorical Tours - VicenzaFull-day Tours - VicenzaBus Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaFull-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Achille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)Verona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico) Basilica di Sant’AnastasiaNicolis MuseumPonte PietraMovieland ParkRoman Theater and Archaeological MuseumPorta PalioScaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)SoaveCastelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)Piazza delle ErbePiazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)Porta BorsariGran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)Castelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)Verona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)Verona Arena