3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Verona’s gastronomy and the city highlights during this half-day tour. Stroll down the quaint streets of the historic city center and learn about the history and traditions of Verona. Tours are modified for each season and you visit historic eateries, wine bars, and restaurants. You also take a ride on the funicular to the highest part of the city for a stunning view of Verona.
- Take a tasting tour of Verona’s historic city center
- Visit historic eateries, wine bars, and restaurants
- Admire the views of the city at the top of the funicular railway
- Enjoy a personalized experience on this small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Wine tasting in an authentic winery in the city center
Cable car ticket
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
P.za Bra, 28, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
next to the INTERNATIONAL PHARMACY
37121 Verona, VR, Italy
Stone Bridge area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Be warned that the chosen shops might change due to the shops closing/openind times and seasonality.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The tour length is about 3 kilometers/1,86 miles and will not end at the meeting point.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Your Local Guide SNC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Verona tour: Food, Wine & history with Lunch?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Verona tour: Food, Wine & history with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Verona tour: Food, Wine & history with Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Verona tour: Food, Wine & history with Lunch?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 66750P2
Compare Similar Experiences
The Verona tour: Food, Wine & history with Lunch
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingVeronaFood Tours - VenetoNature and Wildlife - VenetoWine Tastings - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoFood Tours - VicenzaNature and Wildlife - VicenzaWine Tastings - VicenzaWalking Tours - VicenzaHistorical Tours - VicenzaHalf-day Tours - VicenzaFood Tours - PaduaNature and Wildlife - PaduaWine Tastings - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Porta PalioScaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)Movieland ParkCastelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)Achille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)Nicolis MuseumVerona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico) SoaveRoman Theater and Archaeological MuseumGran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)Verona ArenaPonte PietraBasilica di Sant’AnastasiaCastelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)Piazza delle ErbePiazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)Verona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)Porta Borsari