- Meet a local winemaker in the Valpolicella Classico hills
- Visit the vineyards, aging room, and barrel cellar with a guide
- Sample Valpolicella Classico and Amarone della Valpolicella Classico wines
- Choose between a number of tour times each day to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
From Verona you can take a taxi in Piazza Bra (are about 20 minutes to CANTINA FRANCHINI in Negrar). For large groups you can call ENJOY TRANSFER ITALIA, a transfer taxi company Contact us on whatsapp too for any information.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- German language on request, with advance notice
- You will be able to take cutting boards of top cured meats and cheese on the spot, at the cost of 5 euros per person
- Please note that the cellar is not in Verona. You should go there with car or with taxi (20 min from Verona)
- Most travelers can participate
- Free for kids (0-17) and for who do not drinks wine: you will pay only the food you will order for them, at the meeting point
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY CittàDiLazise.it
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms