Explore our promoted experiences
- Relax with convenient Plitvice Lakes National Park transport
- Focus on the natural sights of the park instead of the logistics
- Spend less time in lines and more time enjoying the waterfalls
- Keep cool on the road, and travel by air-conditioned bus
Departure & Return
Meeting point in the city center (also known as "Old City"). This street is located between an old yellow building (ex. highschool) and a park. There is a motorbike parking place where the bus will arrive for pickup.
This meeting point is just across the main street from the main bus station. Just in front of the main entrance of the supermarket "Interspar".
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Croatica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms