Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy an easy start and finish with round-trip transfers from the Zadar port
- Make use of sea kayaking equipment and a dry bag while out on the water
- Hear tips for safe paddling from a certified local kayak guide as you go
- Discover sites of natural beauty that are away from the main tourist trail
Departure & Return
We wait for our guests in front of the ferry at ferry port Brbinj. All details each customer will get in mail day or two before.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Be sure to bring a towel, swimsuit, sun protection,extra shirt, food and drinks (there is the option of eating at a camp restaurant for around €10)
- If guide is in Zadar on a day of the tour, he will contact you day before for transfer to ferry port. If not, you have to come to ferry port by yourself (car, public transport, walk,
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kayak Adventure Zadar
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized