- Full-day tour of the Plitvice Lakes National Park from Zadar
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage–listed Plitvice Lakes National Park with a guide
- Gain insight into the park’s diverse animal and plant life
- Enjoy a relaxing boat cruise on Kozjak Lake
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Zadar
Departure & Return
Ulica Šime Vitasovića 2, at the bus station, leaving at 8:00 AM. . Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour starts.
Ul. Ante Starčevića 5, 23000, Zadar, Croatia. Please wait your bus in front of the main entrance to the Interspar Supermarket. The bus will be there at 8:05 AM. Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the start.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick-up locations are fixed but may be modified in certain situations when guests have trouble reaching them
- It is not permitted to take the tour in flip-flops or light summer clothing, as weather can change easily; please dress for changing conditions
- Please wear comfortable shoes such as sneakers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Croatica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms