1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Though Zadar is lovely to explore independently, you can learn more on your journey with this Old Town walking tour with a personal guide to lead the way. Just meet-up at Five Wells Square to start your private adventure, and uncover the city's history dating to the Romans. Highlights include stops at top attractions like the 16th-century Land Gate, the Church of St. Donat, and even the Sea Organ along the waterfront.
- Uncover Zadar's history and explore the Old Town on a private walking tour
- See a monument to the sun, the old city walls, and the scenic waterfront
- Get a personal experience on a private tour with only your group and a guide
- Easily book this experience with flexible departures throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
an experienced tourist guide
all except the tour guide service
Departure & Return
Trg pet bunara, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/29/2019 - 5/31/2024
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:30 PM|
Istarska obala, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY IRENA TURISM SERVICES / Rent a guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Private walking tour - Zadar, from Roman times to the present days?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Private walking tour - Zadar, from Roman times to the present days
1 to 2 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZadarWalking Tours - DalmatiaHistorical Tours - DalmatiaWalking Tours - ŠibenikHistorical Tours - ŠibenikWalking Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkHistorical Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkCategory