11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make the most of your journey from Zagreb to Zadar with a stop at Plitvice Lakes National Park. This tour is designed for those travelers in transit: instead of just making a straight journey between points A and B, stop to experience one of Croatia's top natural sights. Embark on a guided walking tour of the interconnected lakes and waterfalls, breaking up the journey with some beautiful scenery. Pickup in Zagreb and drop-off in Zadar makes this a door-to-door convenient experience.
- Walking tour in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Convenient pickup in Zagreb and drop-off in Zadar
- Tour guide provides commentary and answers questions
- Travel in an air-conditioned vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan/car
One-way private transfer
Food and drinks
Entrance tickets. Please note: Must be bought in advance. Contact us upon booking for details.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Budget Transfer Croatia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Tour from Zagreb with Transfer to Zadar?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZagrebBus Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkNature and Wildlife - Plitvice Lakes National ParkWalking Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFull-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkBus Tours - LjubljanaNature and Wildlife - LjubljanaWalking Tours - LjubljanaFull-day Tours - LjubljanaBus Tours - GrazNature and Wildlife - GrazWalking Tours - GrazFull-day Tours - GrazCategory
Lotrscak TowerCroatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)Strossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)Zagreb Botanical GardenBundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)Museum of IllusionsZagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)Mirogoj CemeteryKing Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)Art PavilionBan Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)SamoborZagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)Medvedgrad Castle