8 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make your one-way minivan transfer from Zagreb to Split even more scenic with tours of Rastoke and Plitvice Lakes National Park. The UNESCO World Heritage site, only a 1.5-hour drive from Zagreb, helps break up the drive. Experience the beauty of cascading waterfalls and lush surroundings with a guide on this private tour. With entrance fees provided, there’s no need to wait in line.
- Private transport from Zagreb to Split, including Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Stop in the watermill village of Rastoke and spend 4 hours exploring Plitvice
- Electric boat and train ride are included with entry to UNESCO-listed Plitvice Lakes
- Discover scenic views as you travel with ease via climate-controlled minivan
Saved to wishlist!
This is your Private tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
or French-speaking driver/guide available on request
Electric boat & train ride
Guaranteed to skip the long lines at the entrance
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your accommodation (or wherever is suitable for you)
We pick up from hotels, apartments, bnb and ZAG airport
- Pleso Airport, Zagreb Croatia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: this tour is also possible in the reverse direction: from Split to Plitvice Lakes and Zagreb
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY IN travel International d.o.o.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Zagreb to Split Private Transfer with Plitvice Lakes?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Zagreb to Split Private Transfer with Plitvice Lakes?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zagreb to Split Private Transfer with Plitvice Lakes?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Zagreb to Split Private Transfer with Plitvice Lakes
8 to 11 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZagrebBus Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkNature and Wildlife - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFull-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkBus Tours - LjubljanaNature and Wildlife - LjubljanaFull-day Tours - LjubljanaBus Tours - GrazNature and Wildlife - GrazFull-day Tours - GrazCategory
Lotrscak TowerSamoborStrossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)Medvedgrad CastleZagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)Museum of IllusionsKing Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)Zagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)Art PavilionSt. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)Croatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)Mirogoj CemeteryZagreb Botanical Garden